In the telecommunications industry, technical innovation increases as well as marketing rate plans and promotions being launched and changed on a regular basis which is making the billing chain complexity increasing weekly. The main challenges for telecom operators are as follows:
• Put fixed lines services revenues under control for all types of subscribers: fibre, ADSL and cable.
• Increase retail revenues by identifying under-billing.
• Limit legal risk from subscribers’ complaints about over-billing.
Monitoring the billing of fixed lines services to detect errors before they turn into revenue losses or subscribers complaints:
• Generate and analyse a sample of real fixed transactions via fibre, cable or ADSL boxes.
• Match in a systematic way (a) the sample traffic generated by Araxxe robots with (b) the billing data feeds including traffic details (online customer invoices)
• Check metering accuracy, unbilled transactions, over-charged / under-charged transactions, bundle rating, option rating, on-peak / off-peak rating, pricing against 2,000+ international destinations.
• Prioritize and report actionable findings supported by detailed technical traces and estimate business impacts.