Increase wholesale termination revenues by tackling OTT Bypass fraud bypassing the legitimate interconnect gateways.
Over-the-top (OTT) players are currently a real headache for the telecom operators: OTT messaging competing with SMS, excessive pressure on bandwidth due to OTT data transactions.... But OTT providers are also changing the traditional interconnect scenarios.
Not only your termination revenues are at risk but now OTT providers even enter the carrier landscape with only one goal… terminating regular voice calls on OTT applications and thus further reducing your interconnect revenues!
Monitoring your incoming traffic to detect use of Over-The-Top (OTT) applications bypassing the interconnect gateways and leading to termination revenue losses:
- Generate detection calls from a unique portfolio of 3,700+ originations, covering all types of operators and routes worldwide, towards your network.
- Receive detection calls by robots with dual capacity of terminating calls both on circuit-switched mode and on an OTT application.
- Identify the originating operators or carriers using OTT Bypass techniques to terminate traffic on your network.
- Maximize the probability to detect bypass with specific call campaign while minimizing the risk of counter-detections thanks to patented methods.
- Deliver actionable reports including material proofs of bypass and enabling the operator to take corrective actions: commercial actions (complaints to originating operators), legal actions (complaints to the regulator) and technical actions (call scrambling)