The rules of the game have changed: Pay TV and Video-on-Demand entered the world of telecom operators.
Research shows that TV and IPTV services revenues are expected to see the fastest growth in the telecom industry! It is getting a bigger share of the pie in term of revenues. So how do you know your billing system is working properly when your customer orders a movie or pays to watch a football match?
Monitoring your Pay TV and Video-on-Demand services to detect billing errors before they turn into revenue losses or customer complaints:
- Generation, monitoring and analysis of real test events of Pay TV and Video-on-Demand services.
- Revenue leakages and billing errors identification:
- By comparing (a) the sample test events generated by the robots with (b) the event data records in the customer invoices.
- By controlling metering accuracy, unbilled transactions, over/under-charged transactions as well as customer experience
- Prioritization of discrepancies and presentation of actionable findings, with the required detailed technical trace.