Once a PBX has been compromised, it can be used to make money traffic selling and international revenue share fraud (IRSF).
Anti PBX hacking strategies usually focus on optimization of the detection delay. This traditional approach proved not to be effective enough to eradicate this fast growing phenomenon.
Monitoring your incoming traffic to detect compromised PBX terminating traffic on your network and leading to termination revenue losses:
- Detection calls generation from a unique portfolio of 3,700+ routes (including all types of operators/routes worldwide)
- Identification of compromised PBX:
- Gives proof for reporting to the carrier business division.
- Helps for potentially filing a complaint with the police.
- Network protection from any upsurge in compromised PBX activity that may happen at any time, even when the problem is supposed to be fixed.
- Analysis and presentation of actionable findings with formal proofs of fraud and detailed technical trace.